Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Back to the beginning

I started this blog to be able to update people about what I was doing, especially when I was out of town at tradeshows. In an attempt to get things back on track all the way around I thought I'd start doing the updates from industry events again at the very least, and so I present Mix Nashville, or wish I could. So many are missing from this years event it makes me wonder about the very industry itself. No Apple, NO Digidesign, no Logic, no Microsoft. I know this doesn't spell the end of the business but come on, Digi has had a rep in Nashville forever and they couldn't even muster a table or at least some brochures? Some of the panels seem interesting, and Cakewalk is here, so is Roland (they own Cakewalk) so not a total loss but things seem very different this year. I can't put my finger on what it is but I'm keeping a weather eye on the horizon for next minute or two for certain.

No comments: