Sunday, July 5, 2009

Idiots and their money...

...are soon parted in some of the stupidest places. Why do people feel the need to throw coins anywhere they see water, and sometimes even where they don't. I've seen it in fountains, at the ferry dock in Disney World on the pilings of all places, in streams in the mountains, I mean really what do they get from it? I just was watching a show on the National Geographic channel about the Grand Canyon and they were talking about a condor that choked to death on a coin thrown from an overlook by tourists. From what I saw you can't even SEE WATER!! Why? What pushes people to throw coins? Where do they believe the coins go? Charity? I doubt it, probably goes into someone's pocket. I gotta find a way to put a pond, a fountain, some kind of water feature in public. I seriously doubt I'd ever have to work again.

No comments: