Thursday, October 1, 2009

Beth Carty

I had a sister named Beth. She had big bright eyes and a wide honest smile that put people at ease. She was smart and funny, talented and creative. She took more pictures than you can imagine, made collages, scrapbooks, and so many other crafty little things. She played music. She worked with children and loved animals. She was always ready to lend a hand to anyone who might need it. She left us this past weekend and I’ll miss her wry comments, boisterous laughter, and helping hands. I won’t by any stretch of the imagination be the only one that misses her, or the light she brought with her.

5 comments:

overtly trite said...

{{hugs}}

Anna said...

I didn't see this till now. This is wonderful. You're always in our thoughts...and I'm glad you're frequently in our house/car/you name it.

Unknown said...

<3

Unknown said...

well said.....
SEO Services Agency in Bangalore

Warren Contreras said...

I hope you mean she moved away and not passed on.