Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Candidates

Why is it that a "good" candidate for government and especially for President is one that has a lot of money? I realize that advertising costs money, but that in itself to me is a problem, why do they need advertising? They need to have spin this early? I don't want to rant too long but there's something that just seems fishy with all this money required to become President. I know this is no real revelation to any thinking person, I just keep hearing about fund raising and how that is the focus (not issues or qualifications) and measuring stick for the candidates right now.

I could go on forever without ever saying anything meaningful, much like the people asking us to make them our leaders. I'll stop here as this post was a spur of the moment, first thing in the morning act and was not well thought out.

On a different note my Mom is out of the hospital and back at home recuperating.

No comments: