Sunday, December 9, 2007

Long time coming


I know it's been a while since I posted. Things have been crazy and I don't know when they'll settle down again. New shows at work have kept us busy, busy, busy, 14 hour days are not uncommon right now, and this week has been 6 days at the office as well. I got hit and it totaled out my car last weekend, now I've got to find a "new" one, well, maybe just another one. So many other little fires going as well. I don't want to stop the Merry-Go-Round I just want to slow down a little for a couple of turns. Christmas is coming and so is my brother, this means moving on more furniture a little faster than I had wanted. From crisis comes opportunity they say so maybe this is just the kick in butt I've been waiting for to make changes and revitalize my life. I guess that's the best spin I'll get out of all this, and who knows if I say it enough maybe it'll be true.

At least I got out tonight and took some more photos!

3 comments:

Randall said...

It won't feel like Christmas without Kevin on the couch. Happy holidays!

rexpete said...

I'll send him your way then.

overtly trite said...

just in case you get bored at work I tagged you-don't hate me :)