Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year


I hope as it is said you all had a happy and safe New Year's Eve, I know I did. Spent mine with friends quietly at their house just about 9 or 10 of us having finger food and a (very) few drinks. Soon after the New Year was toasted (and a pitiful Dive Clark appeared on TV) things wound down. The promise of a new year looms, I guess this means resolutions. I think the only resolution I have is not the same as last, better. The year to come that is, nothing specific just more, better, different. I know it sounds ridiculous to be that vague, but there are too many things I want to change to be too specific. Anyway I think it's what we all want, more, better, there are so many adjectives that could be added there, but I think you get the idea.

No comments: