Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Post Meatfest


I don't know if I like the way that sounds...Meatfest, but I don't know if there's a better title for a festival celebrating the charring and eating of meat. It happens every Memorial Day weekend and it is wonderful. This year was made even more so when the roster was bolstered with new friends, Missy, Bob, Barry, Jenni and Kaylea. All wonderfully wicked senses of humor and fantastic stories. I just realized this is the "brightest" post in quite a while, I'm sure that'll be over soon. Work began on Tuesday and now by Wednesday it feels like Thursday. I know you're asking yourself "What the hell does Thursday feel like?" Closer to the weekend that's what! The week's been good this far so I'm outta here before I jinx it.

1 comment:

overtly trite said...

oh come on can you think of anything catchier?
next year I'm telling you tee shirts...