Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Why don't yards mow themselves?

I really wish they did, I tell you that for nothing. I have more important things to waste my time and money with, like, well, I'm sure I can come up with lots of things I could be doing, later. I mean like ridicules posts on my blog, daydreaming about better jobs and places to live. Any number of possibilities jump to mind. I just saw my house on Google Street View, I think my yard was mowed then. The sun was just coming up, my old car was in the drive way, rest it's soul, and my house didn't look too terribly bad. A little bland but not bad.

4 comments:

BobnMissy said...

If you figure out how to get them to do it let me know. My guy comes once a week and I pay my $50 blackmail money to ensure that I don't get run out of the neighborhood. Small price to pay I say!

rexpete said...

The problem I have is that my yard is a postage stamp compared to most peoples. I just can't justify paying that much to have it mowed.

I'm also lazy and cheap.

overtly trite said...

you could train C....

rexpete said...

You shouldn't joke about that...