Saturday, January 20, 2007

Day two NAMM. part two


Well now the day is done, and even though I didn't see that much of the show, I did see a lot. If you follow the flickr badge on the right side of the page you can see a few more photos and I'll try to get some better ones tomorrow, it'll probably be the busiest day of the show.

After the show tonight we had a really good meal in of all places Downtown Disney. We went to Catal, and had wonderful tuna tar-tar, cheese assortments, prime rib, braised rabbits, scallops, compressed salads, deserts and sangria. We shopped the Lego store, bought kettle corn and more. You get the idea I think. Well off to dreamland so we can start again in the morning.

1 comment:

Chris said...

You completely suck, you know. Not only did I have to read about you going to Disney, but then you call me.