Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Photo fun


Just got around to going through some of the miscellaneous photos from my life and posting them to my Flickr account in a new set. I'm trying to get better about using the tools I have in some meaningful way (meaningful to me). Keep checking back on that set it promises to grow quite a bit.

Mom's birthday is this coming Friday and I have no idea what to get her, or for that matter her exact age (although I'm sure it would mean my head if I put that on the web). Maybe just a really good cake and nice dinner, who knows.

Made final plans for my trip to Dragon Con this year. Got the time off, made my lodging and travel arrangements, can't wait to go and see the other geeks.

On a darker note my car decided yesterday that it needed a new distributor. It did this by failing to start, but I was able to convince it of the error of its ways with a couple of sturdy whacks to the said distributor. I guess that's getting replaced tomorrow, along with the plugs and the wires.

1 comment:

overtly trite said...

wish her a happy b-day from the yeary clan!
-p