Monday, June 18, 2007

A quiet weekend

It was a wonderfully quiet weekend, lunch and a movie with friends (28 Weeks Later) on Saturday. Sunday, nobody called, nobody emailed and I don't give a shit! It was quiet I tell you, quiet! Did the grocery shopping, the laundry, watched the TV, went for a drive. Now I'm sure I could have done more, called people, finished jobs, but I'm tired of all that, things will just have to come to me on their own, I'm done chasing for a while. Not that I have a bad attitude, it just feels like I have been trying to hard to have things go right, maybe it's forcing things to go wrong. For the moment I work on what I want, finish the jobs I want, all on their own schedule. I know I sound pissed but really I'm not, just in that state of flux we all find ourselves in from time to time, as the man said "Nothing endures but change." (Heraclitus said that by the way.)

2 comments:

Anna said...

I called.

A.Seven said...

We had a quiet weekend too...Jon's parents were in town and we did those oh so exciting family things...

Thanks for the Coke Rewards. You're my hero!