Saturday, June 9, 2007

A schedule?

How in the hell do people do this with regularity? During a full week I have a hard enough time with just the day job and trivialities of everyday life let alone thinking of posting all the time. Still sometimes, just sometimes, I have to admit it helps to sort things out to sit and mull over the happenings of the day. We moved our office for the second time in about 6 months this week. First we moved to the building the company bought downtown, and now we are moving to the newly renovated third floor. I'm trying to see this as a reboot of the job, a fresh start of sorts, but all the little details keep getting in the way. I'll keep trying to see past them and look for the elusive silver lining I'm told this storm has, I sure hope it has one.

4 comments:

Anna said...

I haven't seen that lamp in SO LONG.

overtly trite said...

well clearly you've never been a 10 year girl who wrote in a diary every day...

Randall said...

He was once a 10-year-old girl, but during that time steadfastly refused to keep a journal.

Anna said...

I'm scared.